Did you know how beneficial high-quality backlinks are? It can take your website to the next level with faster indexing, a rise in search rankings, and referral traffic. Backlinking is a crucial part of digital marketing, without which your site will fall behind the competitors.
Don’t you want your website to be ranked on Google Search Results? It is effortless after you find relevant backlinks. But identifying the accurate and high-quality backlinks suitable for the site is a little tricky. This is why we are here to help you today.
In this guide, we will explain what it is actually, along with suggestions for the top 5 backlink checkers in 2021. Read the guide till the end to get valuable insights.
What Is A Backlink Checker?
A backlink checker can facilitate you to oversee your backlink profile. This, on the other hand, helps you identify the poor-quality sites linked to yours. As you have the authority to monitor which pages are getting positive quality backlinks. You can also track which content pieces are mainly connecting with your viewers.
Good backlinks can be your primary tool in beating competitors while increasing website traffic at the same time. They also make you understand the opportunities involved with potential link building with a view of gaining more positive inbound links.
Low-quality links are not beneficial for you to rank on SERP. As a result, most site owners do not prefer to accept any negative links in order to prevent fallout. Thus, we hope that by now, you have understood the importance of a backlink checker.
Without wasting any more time, let us move on to the top 5 backlink checking tools you can use flawlessly in 2021.
Top 5 Backlink Checker Of 2021
With the backlink checkers suggested below, you can regulate backlinks for a specific domain. When you use them to their full potential, they become excellent tools that will provide you with a wealth of information.
From our research across the Internet, we have picked out five powerful backlink checking platforms. Be assured because each of them is on-trend and used by leading digital marketers.
1. Semrush Backlink Analytics Tool
It is at the highest position in the list in terms of analyzing website backlinks. Do you want to get a surprise blast? It crawls over 17,280,000 000 URLs per day. Does it sound unbelievable?
In addition, its gigantic backlink database consists of approximately 41,263,000,000,000 backlinks. So you can unveil lost and new backlinks of any website across the world and use them as opportunities to build backlinks. So a big salute to Semrush Backlink Analytics Tool.
- Find linking domains, inbound links, URLs, subdomains, etc.
- Get notified upon deletion of backlinks.
- Identify types of backlinks: Frame, text, image, or form.
2. Ahrefs Backlink Analyzer Tool
It is also another super feasible backlink analysis tool with over 25.01 trillion backlinks from 170 million distinctive database domains. For this reason, the brand claims itself as the 2nd best web crawler on the planet.
However, we have been able to know that the number of pages that Ahrefs crawls per day is 6.56 billion.
- Find lost and new backlinks quickly
- Find the summative number of backlinks of any domain
- Know how many referring domains are there on a website
- Detect backlinks by different types – Nofollow and Dofollow
3. Serpstat Backlink Analysis
The name that we would like to take after Semrush is Serpstat Backlink Analysis. It carries enormous backlink data from 1.2 billion domains worldwide.
- There are about 530,000 users of Serpstat
- Identify pages that draw the most backlinks
- Find referring domains, linking domains, and internal links of any website.
- Get to know the referring domains’ quality score.
- Understand the power of competitors by exploring their anchor list and backlinks.
4. Majestic SEO Backlink Checker
It is one of the most known link-building toolkits and backlink analysis platforms. You can easily find the top backlinks of a website by implementing this tool.
Furthermore, it secures a position in the list of the top 5 best backlink checker tools for your information. It is owing to its one of the largest link history indexes.
- To date, Majestic has crawled 2,557,578.195,115 URLs.
- See backlink data of a site through its SEO browser plugins
- Be able to detect mutual links between two websites
- Locate the existing backlink opportunities of yours as well as your competitor’s
- Access an innovative feature – Trust Flow (TF) that presents the link quality.
5. Moz Link Explorer
Moz is popular among contemporary marketers for obvious reasons. Firstly, the pricing plans are suitable for the in-house marketing teams and large SEO agencies. Secondly, Moz Explorer’s extensive backlink index contains 40.7 trillion links from 718 million domains.
- Keep a wye on the lost and new links of any site
- Detect broken links of your website
- Uncover the backlinks of any site pretty simply
- Access the pivotal metrics such as Spam Score, Page Authority (PA), and Domain Authority (DA)
The Final Words
In this increasingly competitive business world, it is online marketing that is the race winner. However, brands want to ensure whether they have robust information for gaining success. The tools mentioned above would enable you to understand the performance of the SEO strategies and the content pieces.
Now that you have got the list, you can easily select the most suitable backlink checker for yourself. Nevertheless, be wise while picking up and choosing one that fits your unique needs. In this increasingly competitive business world, where online marketing is the race winner, brands want to ensure whether they have robust information for gaining success.
If this article has solved your queries, share it with those who need it. Furthermore, if you want to share your opinion, drop a comment in the box below. Lastly, keep following us to get more trendy articles in the future.
- How To Get Instagram Followers: 5 Tips To Follow
- What Is Local SEO And How To Do It? A Complete Guide
- What Is Affiliate Marketing And How To Do It – A Complete Guide